3.23.2010

Deep breath ...


Something has started to clear. A space in my head to see past my bubble. I noticed a lady walking down Beverley street on my way to watch swans dance who had high heels of different heights. My heart ached thinking of the kind of place two feet would have to be in to journey out into the world so unbalanced.
I never stopped noticing things like this but something had shifted inside me that stopped me from taking an image inside, touching it, feeling it, trying it on.
It was connected to being in a relationship but I don't really understand why yet.
Or maybe Queen Tree is right and we are only drawn to our blogging world when things are not going the way we would like.
I thought that it was because I had found Patrick as a witness and I did not need this space in the same way. And maybe it was that simple.
And maybe I was tempted back because I find myself without a witness again.
I do know that it felt different for that moment.
We will see if this will be another blog that stands alone for a year ... or one followed by many more.

3 comments:

Oh So Sweet Cupcakery said...

love you xo

Anonymous said...

We're all still here!

QT

Niks said...

I am hopeful that this will not be another stand alone blogging moment. My heart has ached to see new words spring forth from your heart. Some of us may not be close geographically but count on your blog to keep us close and current in heart.

My photo
I am doing my best to find the good things in my life and cherish them. I love deeply. I laugh hard (so hard I sometimes snort). I still dream and believe that dreams are meant to be followed. I try to depend on God. I have so much to learn. I hope.

Blog Archive