5.14.2008

A little heart broken...


What would it feel like to all of the sudden have your world taken away?
"Today is a very sad day"
Today is the most strained and tested my heart has ever felt at work.
I am coming to believe more and more deeply that there are some things our hearts just can not survive alone.
We truly have so much to learn from children. They bring breathe into grief.
I don't know that I could work with grieving adults without the relief of the perspective of a child.
My heart is tired today.

2 comments:

Queen Vic said...

Hello BQ...I am sorry I was not here for you--I was out listening to Jully Black (7 day Fool).

Today is a very sad day...and there will be more very sad days to come. And you understand this, and you nod, and you hug and you love. And that is what makes you, you. Your heart will fill again and you will breathe again.

Love you.

Queen Vic said...

Thinking of you!

My photo
I am doing my best to find the good things in my life and cherish them. I love deeply. I laugh hard (so hard I sometimes snort). I still dream and believe that dreams are meant to be followed. I try to depend on God. I have so much to learn. I hope.

Blog Archive